We change the world of sports for the better!
At iotis, we embrace the future. Our team of 14 members is from all around the world - different backgrounds and a lot of knowledge is coming together in our office.
Join us and digitize the sport!
About iotis :
iotis is a sportstech startup that develops a smart football. Sensors in the ball detect e. g. how fast a player shoots or how many contacts he has done during a drill. Combined with an app, the player will be able to receive live feedback, compare himself with his friends and teammates and improve his skills on the pitch.
We are looking for a versatile embedded software developer.
Your exciting action
- You will develop, together with your team, innovative sensor systems and wearables, and you will be responsible for any software running on embedded microcontrollers.
- You will skillfully implement functional requirements for data acquisition of inertial and environmental sensors as well as provide the necessary wireless connectivity
- You support the departments in designing and specifying functional requirements for the communication interfaces via self-made APIs for our mobile applications
- You work closely with interdisciplinary and agile development teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- You have strong knowledge in embedded C
- You are familiar with common microcontrollers like ESP32, STM32, EFM32 or DA14531
- You are familiar with real-time operating systems like FreeRTOS
- You are familiar in low-level bus systems like I2C, SPI, etc.
- You got to know WiFi and BLE connectivity
- You have basic knowledge in Python
- Basic understanding of electronics is not a problem
We want to hire smart, curious and ambitious folks so please reach out even if you do not have all of the requisite experience. We are looking for engineers with the potential to grow!